Flood Financial Assistance

Flood Recovery Financial Assistance

Rural Aid is offering primary producers in current eligible flood affected areas a special $1,000 emergency payment to assist during this disaster. Once we have received and verified your details, our team will review and process your application. All approved applications will be paid within 14 working days of submission.

To allow us to process your application as soon as possible, please review the eligibility criteria to make sure you qualify.

Rural Aid will be accepting applications for assistance until the 15th of June or until the allocated funding is exhausted. This assistance is offered in addition to the general financial assistance offered by Rural Aid. If you have already received support from Rural Aid, you are still eligible to receive this emergency payment. Please review the eligibility criteria to make sure you qualify.

If you’re already registered with us as a farmer, then you do not need to re- register. Please complete the application below. (Some of the documents requested may be the same as general financial assistance and you are welcome to upload them again if they are still current.)

  • (Do not enter any special characters like $/#@({[~!;<&*)
  • The Bank account name, BSB, and account number you would like the assistance to be paid into. The bank account must be in your name or the name of your business provided above.

  • Please enter a number from 1000 to 1000.
  • Please enter a number from 1000 to 1000.
  • (Do not enter any special characters like $/#@({[~!;<&*)
  • Drop files here or
  • Please attach the following documentation to this application before submitting:

  • Current Drivers Licence or Government issued photo ID (unreadable/blurry documents will not be accepted);
    Drop files here or
  • The top part of your bank statement clearly displaying your name, bank name, BSB and account details or a document from your bank on their letterhead providing your bank account details.
    Drop files here or
  • *Note: examples of acceptable Primary Producer Declaration documents listed below
    Drop files here or
  • Primary Producer Declaration - (Your accountant can give this to you) - If your accountant is writing a primary producer declaration for you, please ensure it is on their letter head with their contact details, signed and dated within the last 12 months.

    OR - if your accountant is using a Declaration of Eligibility for a Registration Concession form or any other form, please make sure that it has your and your accountant’s signature both dated within the last 12 months.

    OR - A current Government Vehicle Registration notice in the applicant’s name showing the usage of the vehicle is for Primary Production or Produce Carrying.

    OR - A current Australian Tax Notice of Assessment in the applicant’s name showing on the 1st or 2nd page the term Primary Production averaging Income.

  • In submitting this application, I declare that: