Fence Assist Victoria



Rural Aid, in conjunction with Bushfire Recovery Victoria, is offering Primary Producers the opportunity to receive an order of fence posts. Once we have received your completed Expression of Interest (EOI), including all requested supporting documentation, and have verified your registration in our system, our team will review and process your EOI. All approved EOI’s will then receive a fencing order form to complete.

NOTE: Rural Aid, in conjunction with Bushfire Recovery Victoria and Macedon Ranges Shire Council, will continue with this program until the allocated funding and/or source materials for this initiative is exhausted. While all efforts will be made to complete all orders, supply of materials will govern our ability to do so.

Please note you must:

  • be a Primary Producer.
  • have a current ABN.
  • be registered with Rural Aid.
  • be the owner of the affected property.
  • have your property be located in either Macedon Ranges, Hepburn, Yarra, Cardinia, Moorabool or Murrindindi local government areas.

Your EOI will NOT be assessed if you do not meet the criteria. If the requested documents are not provided, this may delay your application.

If you have not registered with Rural Aid Click Here. Pls note you must register before completing the EOI form below.

Unsure if you are already registered? Give our office a call on 1300 327 624 to confirm.

How to submit your EOI:

Complete all details of the form below and make sure to attach all the required documents. Should we need any further information, we will be in touch with you directly.

If you have any trouble completing the application or need more information, please contact our office on 1300 327 624.

  • (Do not enter any special characters like $/#@({[~!;<&*)
  • Please attach the following documentation to this application before submitting:

  • Current Drivers Licence or Government issued photo ID (unreadable/blurry documents will not be accepted).
    Drop files here or
  • A copy of a current rates notice that relates to your property of primary production. Rates notices must be in the applicant's name.
    Drop files here or
  • *Note: examples of acceptable Primary Producer Declaration documents listed below
    Drop files here or
  • Primary Producer Declaration - (Your accountant can give this to you) - If your accountant is writing a primary producer declaration letter for you, please ensure it is on their letter head with their contact details, signed and dated within the last 12 months. It will also need to include your name or business name, ABN and address in which you undertake your Primary Production business.

    OR - if your accountant is using a Declaration of Eligibility for a Registration Concession form or any other form, please make sure that it has your and your accountant’s signature both dated within the last 12 months.

    OR- A current Government Vehicle Registration notice in the applicant’s name showing the usage of the vehicle is for Primary Production or Produce Carrying.

    OR- A current Australian Tax Notice of Assessment in the applicant’s name showing on the 1st or 2nd page the term Primary Production averaging Income.

  • In submitting this application, I declare that:

  • STOP

    Please check you have completed all the required information fields correctly and that you have attached current and valid supporting documents as outlined above. Once you are sure you have everything correct, please submit your expression of interest. Failure to provide correct information may delay or cause the cancellation of your application.